Our Park’s objective is to provide high quality infrastructure and services to companies in the manufacturing and services environments. We become the local support of companies that have made the decision of implementing an off-shore operation, and we do so with the clear understanding that these companies have to be a dependable source of supply for their clients, while satisfying product specifications, meeting shipment dates and quantities, and being competitive in cost on the international market.
On behalf of our country and our park, we invite you to join us,
Luis Manuel Pellerano
A world-class Industrial Park privately owned and operated, with over 30 years of experience, Las Americas Industrial Free Zone Park focuses on the rent and sale of buildings oriented towards the manufacturing and services industries. The park is strategically located on the South coast of the Dominican Republic, very close to airports, seaports, and communities with high availability of skilled labor. At Las Américas, we are committed to a world class infrastructure:
- Well thought out concept design of buildings, lot sizes, street widths, and properly located service buildings.
- Pre-stressed concrete buildings in both walls and roofs.
- 44 Mega watt electrical sub-station.
- Internal water reservoirs with 2 million gallons of storage capacity for THE PARK’S exclusive use.
- State of the art telecommunications infrastructure, with fiber optics throughout the Park.
- Container and car parking to accommodate current and future needs.
A World Class Infrastructure is important, but it is their combination with the right service skills which assures success. Our philosophy is to become local partners to our clients. This is executed by our hands-on management team.
Our 30 years of experience as park developers and operators, with financial and operational success is why Las Américas is the right choice for you.